Bapple is an agile digital design agency with high standards and proven strategic ideas to boost business.
Bapple began in founder Peter Kawecki’s apartment back in 2006 as a freelance web & graphic designer. Now with a diverse team of designers, strategists, producers and writers we’re ready to help your business shine.
Services we provide
– Website design, mobile app design & web apps
– Branding design, logos, style guides
– Website development, build & QA
– User & Customer Experience Strategy UX / CX
– Business Discovery Workshops
– Brochures, flyers and business cards
Our full list of services is covered here.
So… what’s a Bapple?
We get this question a lot and the answer is more innocent than most would think.
When naming Bapple Peter insisted that the business name had to be simple, creative, short and memorable. The word came from a simple portmanteau of Banana and Apple. It turns out that people tend to like the name and it’s playful nature, in case you’re wondering, here’s how to pronounce it; just put a ‘B’ in front of ‘apple’ and say it as one word, ‘Bapple’.
Bapple exists to make your business communications efficient, memorable, attractive and as engaging as possible, ultimately leading to better business.
What to expect when working with Bapple:
1. Meet and greet, discuss requirements, strategy, goals, style likes and dislikes.
2. Discuss rough costs.
3. Provide a detailed quote and discuss options.
4. Research, competition, points of difference and angles of approach.
5. Create wireframes, working demos
6. Core design, responsive designs etc
7. 3 rounds of feedback and testing included to get the product looking and working right.
8. Deliver, print, test the product thoroughly on multiple devices and browsers (in the case of digital products)