The design process
It all begins with understanding. This is the most important part of what we do at Bapple. We try to understand the motivation behind your business to get to the core of what your offering is to your customer and why they should be interested.
Whether it’s a website, brand design, brochure or business card, as a business you must get your customers attention and keep it for long enough to build faith in your service and have them ultimately contact you. This is where Bapple comes in, we excel at getting to the point and making it look good!
We don’t just make things look pretty…
Our work is always strategically-led. We begin a project by meeting with you in person to discover your core project objectives, more walk-ins? More add-to-carts? More calls? You tell us… Here’s an overview.
1. Meet and greet, discuss requirements, core website design principles, likes and dislikes
2. We’ll ask you the tough questions, challenge your perceptions, get to know how your customer thinks and what they want.
3. Discuss rough costs.
4. Provide a detailed quote and discuss options.
5. Discovery workshop, Research competition and angles of approach.
6. Wireframes, Design and style guides.
7. Build + 3 rounds of feedback and testing included to get the product looking and working right.
8. Deliver, print, test the product thoroughly.
Have a question? Head on over to our FAQ page.
We solve complex problems, talk to us
We employ a variety of proven processes to provide you with a great project solution and most of these revolve around listening & planning.
We work in all sectors, all countries, all of the time. If you wish to discuss a project, email or call us and provide as much detail as possible, there is a quoting guide on our contact page or call us to discuss your project: (02) 9665 6093Request a quote