The design process
Whether it’s a website, brand design, brochure or business card, as a business you must get your customers attention and keep it for long enough to build faith in your service and have them ultimately contact you. This is where Bapple comes in, we excel at getting to the point and making it look good!
We work in all sectors, all countries, all of the time.
We don’t just make things look pretty…
Our work is always strategically-led. We begin a project by meeting with you in person to understand your core business objectives & principles. From here we aim to discover what you want to achieve from this project, more walk-ins? More add-to-carts? More calls? You tell us… Here’s an overview.
1. Meet and greet, discuss requirements, core website design principles, likes and dislikes
2. We’ll ask you the tough questions, challenge your perceptions, get to know how your customer thinks and what they want.
3. Discuss rough costs.
4. Provide a detailed quote and discuss options.
5. Discovery workshop, Research competition and angles of approach.
6. Wireframes, Design and style guides.
7. Build + 3 rounds of feedback and testing included to get the product looking and working right.
8. Deliver, print, test the product thoroughly.
Have a question? Head on over to our FAQ page.
We solve complex problems, talk to us
We employ a variety of proven processes to get to the core of your business problem and most of these revolve around listening and planning. If you wish to discuss a project, email or call us and provide as much detail as possible, there is a quoting guide on our contact page or call us to discuss your project: (02) 9665 6093Request a quote