Bapple began in Peter Kawecki’s apartment in 2006 as a freelance web & graphic design professional. 10 years later, we now have a small design agency team and some trusted code and print suppliers.
Services we provide
– Website design, mobile app design & web applications
– Website development, build & QA
– User and Customer Experience Strategy & Discovery UX / CX
– Brochures, flyers and business cards
– Brands, logos, style guides
We actually get this question quite a lot and the answer is a lot more innocent than most think.
When naming Bapple Peter insisted that the business name had to be simple, creative, short and memorable. The word came from a simple portmanteau of Banana and Apple. It turns out that people tend to like the name and it’s playful nature, in case you’re wondering, here’s how to pronounce it; just put a ‘B’ in front of ‘apple’ and say it as one word, ‘Bapple’.
1. Meet and greet, discuss requirements, strategy, goals, style likes and dislikes.
2. Discuss rough costs.
3. Provide a detailed quote and discuss options.
4. Research, competition, points of difference and angles of approach.
5. Create wireframes, working demos
6. Core design, responsive designs etc
7. 3 rounds of feedback and testing included to get the product looking and working right.
8. Deliver, print, test the product thoroughly on multiple devices and browsers (in the case of digital products)